Sunday 25 May 2014

Dior Wonderland Addict Fluid Stick & Nail Polish


I couldn't resist a brighter tone in the Addict Fluid Stick line up, selecting Wonderland (£26). Its a Warm strawberry pink with a creamy, glossy finish. As the fluid sticks are very pigmented and this is rather bright I tend to wear this as more of a stain.

As with my other Fluid Sticks this has a smooth application and clings onto the lips with a bit of tackiness which probably contributes to its long wearing time. I find a lot of other liquid lipstick/gloss hybrids on the market make my lips really dry but get no such effect with these.
Swatched below lightly then normally,

I've never been much of a fan of Dior polishes but am extremely impressed with this reformulation. I bought the corresponding Wonderland nail polish (£18.50) which is a bright medium pink shade with a lovely glossy/gel finish that doesn't require a top coat.

I find the finish smoother than the older formula and not quite as thick and it also has a longer wear. The brush is slimmer as well so I find it easier to use.


Nail polish ingredients:


I think these are both really great formulas and Wonderland is one of those bright, fun shades.

I bought these from Boots




12 comments:

  1. I need to get my act together and grab Wonderland! Such a pretty color. I'm still not sure about the Fluid Sticks, I just can't make up my mind about them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely colour, very cheery. I'm still surprised I like the Fluid sticks really as its not the type of formula I would normally get on with. Did you see that Dior are coming out with new reformulated quints nearer the end of this year, must start saving :)

      Delete
  2. Waaait Wonderland looks so different on you! On me it's definitely not warm-toned, not even by a long shot! I love it a lot though. Glad to see you digging it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I must be so cool toned that things just turn a bit warm on me :) I really am loving the shade, they have so many enticing colours in the line up.

      Delete
  3. love that polish shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely brightening shade, its my favourite nail colour at the moment :)

      Delete
  4. Hi dear Clare, love the fluid stick colour!
    Thanks for the swatches,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marghe, I was a bit scared by the brightness at first but its great that it can be sheered down :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour Clare, I'm thinking of getting Wonderland too. I'm still on the fence about this and my logic is that buying more with help me decide if I like it or not. Silly right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same logic as you, which is why I never have any money ;) I am sure the shade will work well for you.

      Delete
  6. I have Kiss Me in the lipstick and Front Row nail polish and I'm very happy with both. I didn't know that you didn't need top coat for the new nail formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about getting Front Row next as it looked like a very interesting shade, was the one the SA was wearing when the range came out and seems to have been one of their best selling shades.

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin