Wednesday 13 February 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wand in Titian

I always like the idea of cream cheek products but find they can be troublesome on sensitive/acne skin and apply patchy. The Rouge Bunny Rouge blush wands possess no such negatives.

They have a lightweight texture that glides onto the skin without being greasy nor tacky. They blend very well and apply smooth with a good wear time.

Titian (£31) is the perfect natural peachy nude, it does not have shimmer, nor pink tones like a lot of nudes do, it also has the perfect amount of peach without veering into orange territory.


Swatched below on the left with Liz Earle cream blush in Nude on the right, to show the peach of the RBR.

If you are looking for a comfortable, high quality, natural nude look to the skin this could be your answer.

Disclosure: I received this via a gift certificate (which was very kindly given to me by RBR) from rougebunnyrouge.com

20 comments:

  1. This actually reminds me of NARS multiple, do you know whether they are similar or how they are different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      The Nars multiple's break me out and I find they feel heavier than the RBR and have a slighlty tacky texture compared to RBR x

      Delete
  2. Is this new? I have 4 of these cream blushes but I'm sure I don't have this one. That could mean shopping time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it came out with their summer 2012 look. It would be wrong to not add this one to your collection wouldn't it ;)

      Delete
    2. It would be harmful to my collection if I didn't order it. I use these so often. Vermeer especially is just an easy go to for me.

      Delete
    3. Yes, that's the makeup addict spirit I like to see :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like my kind of blush, I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be a good addition to your collection ;)

      Delete
    2. You know what, I got to finally play with these through a friend and I'm definitely going to make my first RBR purchase. I'm getting the blush wand in Manet and possibly Gracilis. The texture of the blush wand is wonderful.

      Delete
    3. Thats really great you got to do a test drive,I really think its worth you getting a powder blush as well, for you skin you could go for the deeper shades as well though as Gracilis is more delicate, I see a lot of RBR spending in your future ;)

      Delete
  4. This looks like that MLBB colour I can never get! Do they dry down to a powder finish like NARS Multiples or stay sort of creamy/smooth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have a cheek shade like it, I'd say creamy/smooth but they don't migrate once on the skin like soem cream blushers can.

      Delete
  5. I love this one, too! It feels so light going on and the color on this one so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a gem isn't it, just makes the skin look more healthy.

      Delete
  6. It is so gorgeous!!! Not to mention the fact that Titian is one of my VERY favorite Venetian Renaissance painters! Excellent review, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lola,
    Thanks :) I guess if its named after one of your fav artists you should take that as a sign ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL- nothing like finding new ways to justify my purchases! :D

      Delete
    2. I think we just need to give us trying to be good about our makeup "needs" just never gonna happen xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it as its so wearable :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin