Wednesday 7 November 2012

Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm

As the winter months approach its that time again when lip balm becomes a must. I've tried many lip balms of differing prices and have only been happy with a few to re-buy, the market is so swapped with them it really needs to be something that bit special to get that loyalty.

I am a fan of Omorovicza so bought the Perfecting Lip Balm (£32 for 10ml) as soon as I could. It comes in a screw lid container, its a pale pink in colour but applies clear.

It contains shea butter, eucalyptus and hyaluronic spheres. This does feel a bit tingly, I'm not a fan of this sensation in lip products but its not uncomfortable and I don't notice it after about 10 minutes. Texture wise it feels smooth and not overly sticky or coating like some balms can. It makes my lips feel soft and smoother. One of the attributes I enjoy most (and why I think its worth the price) is that it does seem to provide long lasting moisture/softness and I do think my general lip condition is better since I've been using this.

The only drawback is the steep price, though compared to similar priced balms (such as Sisley) I do think this performs better.

I bought this from omorovicza.com

10 comments:

  1. Sounds nice, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this line... it's the price tag that I need to accept first though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      You do ;) I do think the price can be off putting, I try and buy from them when they have some offer running.

      Delete
  3. Thats steep, Im currently using the fresh sugar lip balm. Its nearing the end sadly but I do like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imo,
      I like the Fresh one as well, though do rate this one higher. I'm hoping it will last me quite a while as only need a little bit :)

      Delete
  4. The line looks like it has wonderful ingredients but I don't understand how it could cost that much to make a lip balm. Nice packaging though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,
      I know what you mean, mind you I'd hate to think of what the "real" prices are of what we buy, I'm sure I read somewhere that the average lipstick costs 30p to make ;)

      Delete
  5. wow thank you for review, I add it in my wish-list=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty-Unearthly,
      I do think its worth a place on your wish list :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin