Sunday 18 November 2012

BECCA Ultimate Eye Colour Quad Eclipsed & Ultimate Colour Gloss Fallen Angel

As part of their fall Smoke & Grace collection (which pairs elegant smoky eyes with soft nude lips), Becca has brought out 4 eye shadow quads.

The quads contain a mix of finishes. Eclipsed (£35) contains a satin finish deep moss green, a shimmery graphite grey with a hint of khaki, a shimmery peachy gold champagne and a matte brown.



The shadows are on par with the normal singles which though not creamy, feel quite smooth have good pigment, apply true to pan and last well.

Its quite an interesting mix of shades and though I was worried they would look muddy or be too warm the colours work well together to create a soft hazy smoked look. 
Ingredients:

I bought one of the Ultimate colour glosses from the collection as well. Fallen Angel (£18) is a sheer nude, it manages to avoid the concealer lip category or have any unflattering orange/yellow tones,


I really love this formula as its truly lightweight and not sticky/tacky. The best thing about it is just how moisturising it feels and though it has a short lasting time its positives more than make up for it.

 If you don't usually like the feel/texture of standard glosses I thoroughly recommend trying this formula.
Ingredients:


I bought these from zuneta.com

8 comments:

  1. They look lovely!
    The quad has interesting colors!

    Becca usually does really nice colors and looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara,
    The looks they do are really pretty, they never look overdone. I don't have many green toned shadows but these are very flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty but I need to limit myself in buying neutral eyeshadows. I like the nude lippies, it always makes me so happy wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Memoiselle,
      I know what you mean, I have so many neutral eyeshadow but can't seem to stop buying them :)

      Delete
  4. I have the eyeshadow quad but I'm just not feeling it. I haven't tried it though because I hate returning used items. I'm very happy to see your swatches though since I think it will work for me after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcia,
    I'm glad the swatches helped, I do think its worth trying, its nice to use the gold champagne on the lid, moss green as a liner, graphite grey on the outer V and the brown in the crease x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used a BECCA shadow. I love her face products - the quality is excellent - and really need to dig into BECCA a little deeper. These look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri,
      I do like the single shadows and this palette, very easy to wear colours :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin