Sunday 16 September 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Santa Ana eye look

Santa Ana is the alluring new Autumn look by Rouge Bunny Rouge. Its a classic, elegant look of luminous skin, bold red lips and softly smoked eyes.


I was inspired to try and recreate the eye look after seeing how beautiful Jane looked here


I used Long-lasting Eye Shadow Golden Rhea on the lid, Olive Violetear & Umber Firefinch lightly in the crease and outer edge, loose Glitter pigment Sleeping under a Mandarin Tree softly brushed over all shades followed with Eye Khol Selene to line.


I think its a nice combination of shades and gives definition without being overpowering.

I bought the eye liner from Secret Sales, the pigment and Umber Firefinch from Zuneta.com and was sent the other two shadows for free

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty look! I love to pair gold with olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm going to use this pairing a lot more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. I love the look. I have most of those but I'm not getting use out of the Olive so I'll give it another try now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcia :)I bet the look would look great on you x

      Delete
  4. What a pretty collection! Just when I think I've heard of every brand out there, I learn about a new one. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so pretty. Just when I think I have heard of every brand out there, I learn about a new one (new to me). Thanks for posting swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      Its one of my favourite brands, once you try them you'll want more :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin