Wednesday 16 May 2012

Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20

Omorovicza is a natural based, anti-aging skincare/bodycare range. The range is based around the healing properties of mineral rich Hungarian thermal water.
I was looking for a light coverage foundation that would not irritate my skin and Danny from Holistic Green Beauty suggested I try the Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 (£80 for 50ml).

I ordered directly from the brands website and was very impressed with the speedy delivery, however what got my attention even more was how the products came packaged, had I known nothing of the brand I would have been able to tell it was a luxurious high end range just by the attention to detail. All the products come individual wrapped in branded paper, there is a separate sample sachet containing two samples and best of all it comes in a robust presentation box which you can re-use for storage.

The product has a creamy, but non heavy consistency. It blends so well on the skin, leaving no patchiness. There is a slightly luminous quality about it but I do not find it shiny.  It makes my pores less noticeable and lasts quite well. It provides sheer natural looking coverage that manages to unify the skin tone cancelling out any redness extremely well. I really was waiting for this to upset my sensitive skin but all has been calm. My skin is left feeling hydrated and comfortable.
It contains hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C and it also excludes silicone which should please a lot of people.

Ingredients:

I let my mother try mine and after one use she was sold by the beautiful healthy finish it gave to her skin and bought one for herself. Shade wise this is a touch dark for me (I'm a shade lighter than a MAC NW15) but its most definitely still wearable.It suits my mother well so I think if you are darker than a MAC 25 this might be too light for you, Omorovicza seem to have good customer service so if you are darker it might be worth seeing if you can get a sample first.


This product is truly a multi tasker; combining a moisturiser, foundation and sunscreen ( Zinc Oxide 7.4% and Titanium Dioxide 4.4 %). Needless to say as I was so impressed by this I have since ordered some more products from Omorovicza which I'll review soon.

I bought this from omorovicza.com

22 comments:

  1. I really appreciate some products of Omorovicza. I think I had some tinted moisturizer in a sample I adored. This one looks good, but they should make more colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi birkinbagbeauty,
      It would be good if they came out with more colours in this, its such a wonderful product would be a shame if you had to miss out.

      Delete
  2. I've been dying for someone to switch this! Although, you've proved me right in thinking it would be a touch too dark for me. Can't wait for the other reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat,
      It might still be worth you trying to get a sample as you might be able to get away with it :)

      Delete
  3. I like Omorovicza, the products feel very luxurious although I've only used a few since they are pricey.
    I tried a sample of the night cream a while ago and it felt so lovely with it's buttery texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meeta,
      I bought their travel set and that has the night cream in it, your right about the feel and texture of it, I think I might get quite into Omorovicza ;)

      Delete
  4. I've got this to review here and your review is great. I'm just going to copy it word for word ;) Seriously though, great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Charlie, thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad you took my advice and purchase this! I really do love it myself and every time I wear it I get compliments saying how flawless my skin is. It really is a great product and you like this then I recommend you try the Omorovicza Gold Flash Firming serum, the Cleansing Milk, Deep Cleansing Mask and the Night Cream!

    Thanks for mentioning me!

    Kind regards,

    Danny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danny,
      Well thank you for advising me to get it, you always do very thorough reviews so I know your very informed so I didn't have any doubts about taking the plunge with this x

      Delete
  6. This sounds like my kind of bb cream :) it looks really nice in your photos. I bet it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rainy Days and Lattes,
      Its the best BB cream I have ever tried, I'm so glad I got it :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for this review, I think the texture looks great, really creamy, definately one for *the list* x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,
      I think you might get on with this, worthy of *the list* (hope your list is not as long as mine...) ;) x

      Delete
  8. This sounds rather marvellous! I totally agree with you with regards to their packaging. I know I'm not going to be able to part with the box. I've been using the Balancing Moisturiser and Radiance Renewal Serum for almost a month now and I'm really pleased with them. From your review and my experience of the brand, I'm very tempted by the Complexion Perfector. Thanks for sharing your thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,
      My mum was really pleased with the box as well and has used hers to store all her makeup in (clearly one with a smaller collection than us). I'll look forward to your reviews,its good that we have found a new expensive brand to like isn't it..... I can't think of anything that you wouldn't like about the BB cream tbh xxx

      Delete
  9. It sounds perfect! I too love the attention to detail. I love how pretty it was packaged! Another amazing review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vintage Makeup :) It really does tick all the boxes.

      Delete
  10. Ordering online is always a risk but I love it when a product turns out well! When will this BB bandwagon be available for darker skin ladies!? We need a multi-tasker too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imo, I agree, I surprised that brands do not offer more shades in their BB creams, I don't agree with the one shade matches all philosophy.

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin