Friday 2 December 2011

Pai Geranium & Thistle Skin Cream & Echium Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Pai skin care is a range designed for those with sensitive and allergy prone skin, the products are certified organic by the Soil Association

Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream (£24 for 30ml):
Although I have dry skin, my skin doesn't always respond well to heavy creams as I am very acne prone/sensitive. This cream is a lightweight to medium lotion consistency and sinks into my skin quickly, it does however provide just enough moisturisation, so this cream has managed to provide the perfect balance.Though I think with this cold weather I'll need to switch to one of my more moisturising creams, I'll certainly be able to use this for the majority of the year.
It makes a good makeup base, feels soothing and does not give me any irritation or break outs.
Ingredients:


Pai Echium Anti-Aging Organic Eye Cream (£24 for 10ml):
This is the most soothing eye cream I have ever tried. I had been trying to find a cheaper eye makeup remover and the result is that I got a lot of eye irritation, dryness and the skin near the sides of my eye had two lines which were actually beginning to crack (yikes), I'd never had this level of eye irritation before but this Pai was my hero product, I could just put it directly on and it felt so soothing and with continuous use the irritation has gone.
For me this moisturises extremely well without giving me those little bumps (which I am extremely prone to) and has made my under eye area look less red/sore.

Ingredients:

I'm extremely pleased with both products, I have since re-bought the eye cream and will re -buy the moisturiser when I run out. I think if you want a no frills but good honest skincare range that does what it says then Pai is worth a try

I bought these from http://www.paiskincare.com/

9 comments:

  1. That eye cream sounds fabulous, I definitely want to try that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious to try these guys' products for a while. I think you've just convinced me, particularly on the eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye cream sounds lovely! I think I might need give this a try. I'm pleased to hear you like the geranium & thistle cream too. I really like the fact that it balances by skin.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meeta,
    It is so comfortable, I don't have a good success rate with eye creams so I am really pleased to have found this one :)

    Hi flora_mundi,
    They do quite a good starter kit on their website, that works out a good price and you can add the eye cream to it for about £15 I think. Pai seem to really be doing well for themselves, the reviews always seem to be good :)

    Hi Jane,
    I figured that the geranium & thistle cream would be ok for me after I read your review, so thanks for that :)I was thinking I do seem to have bought a huge amount of Pai so must be working for me, I've just bought their rosehip oil as well as everyone seems to rave about that x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both of these products and got good use out of them, especially during the summer when I had red, irritated skin under one eye for no reason I could fathom. They are excellent for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    I agree that its great for sensitive skin, I think the amount of people who get irritated skin these days has increased greatly so I think Pai will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For women, and even men, eye cream for dark circles can be very important. Part of aging symptoms is the dark circles under eyes.Most of time, this is something that can no longer be avoided, but through the help of the best cream for dark circles, this sign of senility can be easily combated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faye,
      I do think a good eye cream is very important to have, this Pai one is one of the best I have tried so far :)

      Delete
  8. With the different choices of cream for dark circles, it might be a bit challenging for you to pick the best one. One rule of thumb that must never be forgotten is to conduct some research on your potential products. It will be best if you can read some eye cream reviews in order to come up with the best eye cream. Make sure that you also pick a product that can work perfectly for the type of your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin