Friday 29 July 2011

Guerlain Rouge Automatique: Chant D’Aromes,Mitsouko & collection round up

I had to go back and get some more of the Rouge Automatiques (£24.50 each). Its a really hard working formula; good pigmentation,comfortable feel, beautiful shades and long wearing. I have nothing but praise for these.
I picked up #103 Chant D’Aromes (slightly warm beige nude)
#140 Mitsouko (sheer peach with gold shimmer).
Here are all the shades I have L-R: #100 Apres L’Ondee, #101 Voilette de Madame, #103 Chant D’Aromes, #140 Mitsouko #160 Bal de Mai
With Flash (same order as above, starting from top)

Swatches L-R: #160, #140, #103, #101 and #100
Ingredients:

I’ll likely go for some of the darker shades next time, repeat with me “you can never have too many lipsticks”.......


I bought these all from Debenhams

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely row of pretties! I can't believe I haven't tried these yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 140 is so gorgeous! :) The formula sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see this post. I think the colors you chose would be too light for me, but I also want to try a darker shade and am considering 164 Charmade and 125 Vega.

    Which of the colors you own is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *drools* gorgeous automatiques! cant wait to see your dark color picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every shade you have! What a stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of Mitsouku, never tried Guerlain lipstick but I think it's time to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi PerilouslyPale,
    Well worth a try, I am sure you will find a lot of shades in the line up you like :)

    Hi Vintage Makeup,
    #140 is lovely, pairs really well with a smokey eye as well.

    Hi Zuzu's Petals,
    I'll have to have a look at the two shades you are thinking about.
    I'm hard pushed to say which is my favourite, perhaps #100, as I always tend to go for that sort of colour ;)

    Hi Georgina,
    LOL, you know I did like seeing them all lined up like that :)

    Hi Jeanie,
    Now the question is, are you tempted to get one? :) xx

    Hi PinkSparkle84,
    I know Guerlain seem to be rated for other things but I do think their lipsticks are one of the strongest items of the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow 5 of them! maybe I need to try these :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi luv2smilexo,
    LOL, can you tell I like them ;) well worth a try when you are next at a counter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh thank you for sharing photos of your gorgeous Rouge Automatiques! I have only Mitsouko, but hope to try some more in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Makeup Magpie,
    They are a really nice formula aren't they, I was surprised how much I like Mitsouko as I don't tend to go for peach based shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin