Sunday 31 July 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Five Colour Eyeshadow Palette Surreal Skies

Estee Lauder has recently brought out six new Pure Colour eye shadow palettes and eight new duos. They are the same good quality as the reformulated Pure Colour single shadows and the same style packaging.
I got the most natural quad, Surreal Skies (£35).
It contains a slightly metallic coppery sand beige, satin finish clay, shimmery slightly mauve rose, shimmery golden ivory and a cool toned matte brown.
The palette creates a slightly warm, glowy natural look.
I really like the reformulated shadows, the texture feels smooth and they have good pigmentation and blend nicely. The revamp of the pure collection range by Tom Pecheux has enlivened the brand and created quality products now on par with some of the other major names.

I bought this from Boots.

8 comments:

  1. That is a lovely neutrals palette. I shall have to take a look at these on my return! I'm hoping I can do a spot of covert pharmacy browsing whilst I'm away ;)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really lovely on you, very nice and subtle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors in that palette, and they look fantasist on you. I love eye palettes, but I have forced myself to stop buying them. It's hard enough for me to use up (or event dent) a single eyeshadow--a series of palettes could last me and several Zuzu clones three lifetimes!

    I *really* like those colors, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! EL has had some really nice palettes lately, and this might be my favorite yet. I love the greyed purples =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I do think it's time I start paying more attention to Estee Lauder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this palette has nice/soft colors. i think im gonna try to find this at macys

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! EL has really stepped up its game with the color line! Thanks for showing such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane,
    I like your thinking ;) I'm sure you will find something to like from the new duos and palettes, two of the duos have lovely taupes....
    xx

    Hi luv2smilexo,
    Thanks, I was thinking it gives quite a similar look to the BB sand palette I got recently.

    Hi Zuzu's Petals,
    LOL at Zuzu clones ;)
    I have a thing about palettes at the moment and I am not doing to well resisting them :)

    Hi Dovey,
    I have really changed my mind about EL, use to be I wouldn't give them a look but they have made a lot of improvements of late.

    Hi PerilouslyPale,
    That could be dangerous, once you start looking you notice how many nice everyday wearable shades they have :)

    Hi NarsCupcake,
    It is a great easy to wear natural palette :)

    Hi Elvira,
    Your right, it was such a good thing them getting in Tom Pecheux, their fall collection is quite nice, I had to pick up a few things.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin