Sunday 20 March 2011

Laura Mercier Premier Beauty Collection

I was really pleased to see this set at my counter as I assumed we weren’t getting it here in the UK, I was even more pleased by the price I paid (£45) as I thought this good value considering the Cake Eye Liner and Lip Glacé are £18.50 each alone.

Apart from a blusher it contains all the colour shades you would need for a full look. It comes in a Brown zipped bag and contains a Full sized Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Ground Espresso (very deep matte brown), Full sized Lip Glacé in Pink Lilac ( sheer lilac pink) Full size Eye Colour Duo in Dusk and Chocolate (shimmery pink-lilac and a neutral brown with subtle micro glitter), Mini flawless Foundation Primer (30ml), Mini Black Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara and Double-Ended Pony Tail/Flat Eye Liner Brush.

Swatches L-R: Lip Glacé, Eye Colour Duo, Tightline Cake Liner Wet, Tightline Cake Liner dry.

Ingredients:
Its a very nice set, although I would say the lip glace could do with a bit more pigment and I am unimpressed with the mascara, but I do think its a good price and would make a nice present.

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks awesome, great value! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely set and great value too. May I ask where you bought it, was it HoF? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set--and it's nice that mostly full-size products are included. I like Laura Mercier's brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried Laura Mercier, must do some more research! This looks lovely, I really like the eye shadow duo, very wearable.

    I have nominated you for a blog award, btw - I have posted about it on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vintage Makeup,
    Very wearable shades, especially if you are cool toned.

    Hi Jane,
    I got it from John lewis, I guess your little ones are too young for you to start hinting at it for a Mother's day present! x

    Hello Makeup Magpie,
    The brushes are really handy for travel, I'll have to keep my eye out now that I know they release the sets over here :)

    Hi Debbie,
    The duo is really nice, sometimes lilac can look too stark on me but this is just right.
    Thanks for my award :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin