Wednesday 16 March 2011

By Terry Rouge Terrybly Flirty Rose

Part of the luxurious Terrybly collection from By Terry, this is my second Rouge Terrybly lipstick. I went by the reliable descriptions given by Londonmakeup girl (http://www.londonmakeupgirl.com/2010/12/rouge-terrybly-and-blush-terrybly.html). I choose #101 Flirty Rose (£30.50).

Its a neutral toned pinked rose. An effortless colour, I think this would be wearable on any skin tone.
Although I do not find these lipsticks exactly moisturising, they have some wonderful attributes: the richness of pigment, smooth coverage and they last extremely well.
Ingredients:
I do think the By Terry makeup collection as a whole is not given the coverage it deserves, its just not a readily reviewed line and having never seen the brand in real life it does make buying online difficult. I have however started to eye up the Nail Laque Terrybly, although £20 seems quite steep its not that dissimilar to the Chanel/Dior polish prices (yes, I am trying to justify it to myself).

I bought this from SpaceNK.

7 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I haven't heard much about this brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely wearable colour. I think i accidentally collect easily wearable colours (i.e. work appropriaate) even tho bright pinks are my favourite. There's space for this in my collection tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely. I have looked at some of the products in SpaceNK, but haven't taken the plunge. I am very tempted by the nail polishes - like you said, they are not much more then Chanel and from Charlotte's post on Lipglossiping seem to be a better quality. I had my eye on 4 and 5 as I would quite like a lovely classic red. The shades look so rich in the bottle. Next time I'm instore I have to make sure I have no nail polish on so I can test these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like another classic 'you' shade :))
    I'm sure it's an effortless and elegant colour, and I love the packaging and presentation, although I haven't really found one to tempt me enough to splurge yet...
    Enjoy the weekend hon!
    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vintage Makeup,
    It is a lovely brand, just a bit pricey! :)

    Hi Jo,
    Yes, I have a whole heap of easily wearable colours that look very similar ;)

    Hi Meeta,
    If you do get to try the nail polish please let me know what you think, as you may just push me over the edge ;)

    Hello Nina,
    I like how you say "yet" ;) Mind you I am not sure they have any other shades in their line up that are really me, majority seem a bit too full on x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty colour, and very you. I find these really comfy to wear.

    (Also tempted by the nail polishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace,
    We will have to see who gives in first for the nail polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin