Friday 14 January 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Khol Vera

The newest addition to RBR eye khol's, Vera is a real gem. I had initially thought this would just be blue but it has a beautiful smoky indigo edge to it on application.
Priced at £17, the khol's have a creamy texture so there is no tugging, they have great pigmentation and last very well.
I’ve been using it as a liner and on the outer lid, with Spun from Sunny Seawater on the main lid and a bit of Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree on the inner lid to highlight, to finish I tightline with Black Pepper Jay to add some more depth.
I think the paring of Vera and Spun from Sunny Seawater gives an almost peacock feathered shade.
I’ve swatched it with my other RBR khol's: L-R Vera, Calypso, Selene
There are very few brands I like for pencil liners but RBR it one of the best I have come across.

RBR is exclusive to Zuneta.com

Disclaimer: Vera was sent to me for free.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that's beautiful. I have Lola and Delilah, and they are my favourite eyeliner pencils. Vera is definitely on my wishlist.

    That's a really pretty eye look on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - definate peacock wing or maybe scarab beatle hue. This makes me want to try these - I like all the colours. Thanks, I just wish I had the eyelids to do them justice. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these type of blues, my first eyeliner was a blue similar to this. I haven't tried the RBR eyeliners yet, they're another item to add to my ever-increasing RBR wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your eyeshadow looks amazing. What great liner. I haven't heard much about the line. Is it a small company?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace,
    Thanks, they are lovely pencils. Did you order any of their new cream shadows? x

    Hi Jan,
    I just did a google image serach for scarab beatle after reading your comment and feel a bit traumatised now, they are so big! ;)

    Hi Meeta,
    Yes, a list worthy item, I think I am trying to work my way steadily through their entire collection :)

    Hello FunnyFaceBeauty,
    Thanks, I don't think they are that well know as yet, more within the blogger community, they started in Russia in 2006 and I think maybe based in London/moscow now. They are one of my top 3 brands and I think once you try them you won't look back, Zuneta ship worldwide incase you feel the temptation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are really beautiful complex colours. I would probably use them as an eyeshadow like you did.

    Thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear. Now I remember why I didnt end up buying from Zuneta- 50pounds for shipping to Australia. They don't have the economy option.

    Boo hoo hooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen,
    Thanks! Wow that is high, would you qualify for free delivery if you spent over £65 though?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Musing on Beauty,
    Thanks for stopping by :) I can see myself using this colour a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin