Saturday 28 August 2010

Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancer Nighttime Conditioning Treatment

My lashes have never been my strong point, they are sparse, thin and not very long. I was intrigued when I read about the Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancer Nighttime Conditioning Treatment.
Although I am usually skeptical about these types of products I don't think of TM as a gimmicky brand and I think that Trish truly believes that every product she puts out there not only works, but is the best.

My interest was further piqued when I was given the opportunity to try the product for free, I really don't think that the brand would send out a product of this price (£89) if they thought it was going to get a bad review, I've noticed it featured on some other blogs so to my mind I think they must be confident that this product delivers results.

The product uses the " highest possible concentration of potent SymPeptides™ and an abundance of powerful proteins, vitamins, and moisturizing ingredients". Its meant to help "condition, hydrate, strengthen, and nourish lashes"
The product comes in a tube, similar to mascara size and has a long thin pointy tip.
All you do its apply it to the root of your top lashes every night. The claim is that in just "2 weeks of daily use, you can experience as much as a 25% increase in volume". An extra bonus is that you can also apply it on sparse areas of your brow to promote fullness.

I used this last night and it took seconds to apply and I didn't feel like I had anything on and when I touched the area I didn't feel like there was any stickiness. I didn't get any irritation either.

Here's just a picture of my sad lashes before treatment;
In two weeks times I'll post some detailed comparison pictures and we can see if this works.

Disclaimer: This was sent to me for free.

4 comments:

  1. I really look forward to finding out how you get on with this. My lashes are pitiful and I would love for them to actually look better.

    I remember having a Trish McEvoy lash building product and mascara back in the days before it was everywhere. TM stuff is very nice but I often forget about it as it's not available nearby. Do you know if anywhere sells it online?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    They were meant to be online but there has been a delay (Selfridges and Harvey nichols) so I don't think they have a fixed date now, such a shame as they have some really lovely stuff coming out, think I will have to do a phone order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited how it turns out!! I do skip the mascara when I'm in a hurry, a natural 'lash boost' would be beneficial for those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam,
    I keep checking my lashes every morning now to see if they look different :) sure they are a bit thicker but maybe thats my imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin