Wednesday 6 January 2010

Rouge Bunny Rouge: Loose Glitter Pigments

I now have two new additions to my RBR collection, loose glitter pigment in Spun From Sunny Seawater and Eaten All The Cherries. So far these are the best loose eyeshadows I have ever tried. I don't get fall out and they adhere well to the skin and last all day, not to mention the fact that the colours are gorgeous.
Eaten All The Cherries is a shimmery golden pink and Spun From Sunny Seawater is a shimmery blue almost teal. Don't be put off by the use of "glitter" in the name (as I was at first) these are more shimmery iridescent colours and I don't think they look glittery.
I've taken pictures/swatches of all the ones I have, please click to enlarge.
Swatches L-R:Wishing for wings, Spun From Sunny Seawater, Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree, Eaten All The Cherries
Picture L-R:Eaten All The Cherries, Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree, Spun From Sunny Seawater, Wishing for wings.
They cost £24 each and I bought mine from Zuneta.com, who stock them exclusively; they do international shipping for those outside the UK.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Replica and Happy New Year! These are all so lovely, I nearly bought Spun from Sunny Seawater recently, but as a couple of the other items I wanted were out of stock I ended up not buying anything! When everything is back in stock I'll def pick one of these glitters up, though now that I see your great swatches I find myself attracted to all of them! Greedy, I know! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Anna, can't believe how quickly time goes!
    I must be more greedy as I still want the one I haven't got :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin