Saturday 19 December 2009

A thank you to Zuneta.com

As you may know Zuneta.com has sent out Christmas gifts to some beauty bloggers. I was really surprised and pleased to receive a gift. I got Hourglass eyeshadow in Prism, which is a Smokey slate blue and charcoal black with sparkles. I already have this shade and have done a swatch and review so will give this one to my Mum (http://visionarybeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/hourglass-eyeshadow-and-lipstick-review.html). This is definitely the duo to try out first from Hourglass and its colours I reach for a lot.
Zuneta are getting a lot of raves for their quick delivery and great customer service, including always responding to email queries quickly and in a friendly manner and for giving out great samples. As you know I buy all my Rouge Bunny Rouge from them, but as well as Hourglass they also offer brands like Korres and Paul and Joe. I find them a pleasure to deal with unlike online beauty sites like HQHair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin