Wednesday 2 December 2009

lubatti Skincare


lubatti is the brand created by Tracey Malone (Jo Malones's sister). At the moment its a small range offering skincare and some bath and body products.
I was on the look out for another cleanser, my PAI one had gone all thick and goopy so I was looking for something that would be suitable for my dry sensitive,acne skin. What drew me to the ALMOND WHITE CLEANSING CREAM was that it looked like a basic cleanser and the ingredients list looked quite simple.
The product is priced at £23.50 and comes in a 200ml pump bottle. Its a creamy texture and removes my makeup well ( I don't use it for eyemake up removal) it doesn't dry out my skin and has not caused me any additional acne or redness. Looking at the rest of the skincare range, if you like advanced formulations then I wouldn't bother, but for me where my main concern is not aggravating my skin, this is a re-buy. Here are the ingredients:

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERYL STEARATE, OLUS OIL (VEGETABLE OIL), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), PEG-20 GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL), IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PHENOXYETHANOL, HECTORITE

You can buy the range from spaceNK or their own site (http://www.lubatti.co.uk) for which they currently have on a 20% discount (code LUB20) so I may try one of their moisturisers as well.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...I quite like this packaging, though I'm not really keen on the brand name for some reason (though I know it's named after a skincare expert), but I like anything that contain almond oil! Do you remove this with cotton or water? Do you use anything else after it? I never seem to be satisfied with my cleansers, I'm still trying to find my HG! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    I remove it with cotton pads that have some warm water on them, don't find I need to use anything afterwards as it gets it all off. I've ordered one of their moisturisers and eyecream so will post what they are like x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin