Wednesday 16 December 2009

Le Métier de Beauté Rose Champagne shadow, Mascara and a very tiny brush !

If you are in the UK you can only get Le Métier de Beauté from Liberty, unfortunately online nearly all the items are out of stock so I wonder if they are no longer going to stock the brand, which will be a real shame.
I now have three eye shadows from the brand, they are very smooth,stay true to colour and blend well. This time I got Rose Champagne (£21) which I would describe as a icy sheer pink. This is nice used in the inner lid or just a dab on the centre lid.
The Black Anamorphic Lash Mascara (£24), I am quite impressed with. It gives me length,lift and does not smear/smudge, and the colour is quite an inky looking black. My only gripe is that I could do with a bit more volume, I'm undecided if I will buy this again.
Sometimes when you order things online you have never seen in person you will get a few surprises. I bought the eye crease brush (£31) and received a rather small brush, a size I would normally associate with travel sized brushes. Performance wise I do really like this, its quite densely packed but isn't scratchy or too firm and it dispenses the product really well, its just a shame it is so small it goes unseen when I put it in my brush pot!
I've asked for some more Le Métier de Beauté for Christmas so I am looking forward to that. Even though it seems to be a rather exclusive brand I do think its worth trying out if you can get your hands on it.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this range, but every time I have tried to look at it in Liberty, the swooping sales assistants put me off - I want to look and swatch the colours please, not be watched like a hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rubbing it in, here, hehe! Ah, if only I'd had more time...oh, well, I suppose I'll have to come to the Uk quite soon, then! Hope they don't stop stocking the brand before I do, though! Still looking for the perfect mascara, then? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mizzworthy,
    I hate it when SA's do that, makes me feel really uncomfortable and I just leave. I don't know where they get the idea that they will sell more by hasseling you and making you feel like you're under watch.

    Hello Anna,
    Since I posted this noticed that Liberty have a lot of the things in stock now, strange !
    I am still on the mascara hunt, ,my mum really rates the new RBR one I got her so I think I'll have to try that one next x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin