Wednesday 25 November 2009

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex review

I've been using this for over a month now so thought I do a review. This retails for £33. I have dark circles,very puffy bags and small lines, I don't expect an eye cream to help with the darkness so bought this in the hope it would help with the bags and lines. This has a silky gel/cream texture and has quite a silicone feel to it. The pros for this is that it does make the area look smoother in terms of lines (which it seems to plump out) however the cons far outweigh this. First off it stings slightly nearly every time I use it, I've since checked reviews on MUA and other people have said the same thing, secondly it doesn't sink in that well so when you apply you concealer over it the eye cream/gel almost rubs off, and lastly it does not help with my puffiness so overall a thumbs down for me. I have seen lots of raves for this product but my advise is to ask for a sample at the counter first to see if you get on with its texture and that it feels comfortable on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin