Wednesday 25 November 2009

Bobbi Brown Chrome collection

This is the rest of my BB order. Although I didn’t have the intention of keeping these for myself now that I have had to I am not overly disappointed. I find the majority of BB shades warm toned so it’s nice to have a completely cool toned eyeshadow palette. This offers various versions of grays and a white. I don’t think pigmentation is that good especially with the 2 sparkly shadows, which seem mostly sparkles and the 3 metallic eyeshadows. This aside you can get some nice looks with this and all the colours go well together so you don’t have to put much thought into a look.

There are also 4 sparkly lip glosses in it which are mostly sheer (especially pink mist and chrome pink) and too sticky for my liking.
Overall if you like your cool toned shadows this is a nice albeit quite expensive option but I just can’t seem to get much of a variant of looks with this considering it has 10 shadows as I think a lot of them apply quite similar.

I also have the Plum Pearl Metallic Lip Color, I found it hard to get a good photo of this. It’s a very cool toned brown plum, I don’t think it’s the most wearable shade as its such a cold colour but I have worn it a few times and it does go well with the palette.

5 comments:

  1. the shadow palette seems nice =) I love BB stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shifa,
    It would probably make a nice Christmas gift. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you find the eyeshadow crease?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Music,
    I don't find they crease ( I use them over TF shadow insurance) but I do find that the colours fade and they don't blend as well as I would like

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin