Tuesday 21 July 2009

MAC 15 pan palette


I finally finished filling up my MAC 15 pan palette so thought I’d take a pic of it in all its glory! I tend to buy MAC’s limited edition shades which come in pot form so its taken me a while to fill this up. I have tried depotting in the past, with very bad results so had to acknowledge that I don’t posess the required skills !

MAC make some great eye shadow colours and some of the formulas ( Veluxe pearl in particular) do have a nice texture but I always find I get colour fade by the end of the day even if using a base (TF shadow insurance) so they will never be my favourite brand of shadow for that reason, that said they do look like they have some nice collections coming up for the rest of the year................

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin