Tuesday 14 July 2009

Illamasqua glosses

Your probably seeing a trend here :) Yes, Illamasqua is fast becoming my favourite brand. When they called them intense glosses they weren't kidding, these are extreme and they do apply exactly as swatched.Follow is a glacé cherry red,Temper is a bright tomato red, both these shades are bordering on neon and I do wear them applied very lightly as I'm not quite brave enough yet for their full on effect ! Move is a very wearable mauve. Soul and Rouse are from their sheer gloss line, soul is a shimmery bordering on frosty peach champagne and Rouse is a sheer baby pink.

4 comments:

  1. These swatches are amazing.Thank you so much for them.You are making ordering from Illamasqua easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these! I'm loving Illamasqua myself and want to order more (I'm from Canada) so these swatches and reviews are VERY helpful.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they have been of some help, I predominately set up this blog to show some real life pictures of the products. I think Illamasqua is going to be really big ! I've got some more items to put up so will do that soon, thanks for your comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to that.
    Keep up with good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin